SQUARE ENIX LTD. kicks fifth anniversary celebrations for the mobile role-playing game, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, which has surpassed 45 million downloads worldwide since last October.
The fifth anniversary celebration will include new limited-time events and generous in-game rewards for all of us. We will also be able to collect fan-favourite units and take part in special anniversary quests and campaigns to earn new and unique rewards.
In Final Fantasy Brave Exvius we enjoy the following events and rewards as part of the fifth anniversary celebration:
- New Global Original Units – We can attempt to summon Louise, from the Fundamental Forces, who is available as a Global Original Neo Vision unit and has a brand-new CG movie which we can view when performing her Limit Burst ability. Additionally, the Neo Vision version of White Dragon Ling is available to summon, along with the newly Neo Vision Awakenable Elena.
Louise, White Dragon Ling
- Neo Vision Premium Summon – We will receive one Summon Coin (Louise/W.D.Ling) one NV Exchange Ticket (Louise/W.D.Ling), one 5th Anniversary Exchange Ticket and a guaranteed 5★/Neo Vision unit with every 10+1 unit summon they perform. If we perform three 10+1 unit summons, we can perform an additional 10+1 unit summon for free.
- Celebratory Elena Giveaway – By simply logging in, now until August 4, we can obtain Elena (5★) and materials to be able to awaken her to 7★.
- Producer’s Present – We will be treated to a treasure trove of rewards simply by logging in daily. Rewards include a NV Unit Select Ticket, which we can exchange for a Neo Vision unit of their choice, a 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV), a 5th Anniversary Emblem and more.
- Fundamental Forces: Researcher Arc – 01 until July 14 we will be able to obtain Lapis, ability awakening materials, a NV EX Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV) and more by completing missions in this story battle event. We can also obtain materials to craft Event Exclusive Equipment, specifically the “Corundum Helm++,” by completing the daily mission featured during the event.
- Challenge of the Brave: Transcendent Heroes – In this high difficulty dungeon, we can obtain the Brave Insignia (Transcendent Heroes), which can grant new power to certain Global Original units, the Researcher’s Badge, equipment recipes, and materials to enhance Louise’s Trust Master Reward, the “Corundum Blaster,” by challenging the boss.
- Clash of Wills Event – We can tackle this event, now until July 14, to earn a high score with which to compete against other players for bonus rewards. We can also exchange xenostone shards, earned through this event, for powerful equipment and more.
- 5th Anniversary Panel Quests – During this Special Panel Quest, we can obtain an Elena Fragment to awaken Elena (7★) to Neo Vision, 1/10 NV Summon Tickets and more until August 4.
- Additional Anniversary Campaigns:
- Free 5th Anniversary Celebration Summon – Now until August 4, we can perform one free special 5+5 Summon to celebrate the 5th Anniversary. Of the 10 units, 5 will be guaranteed to be 5★/Neo Vision.
- Free Weekly Anniversary 10+1 Summon – Each week, now until August 4, we can perform a special free 10+1 Summon, which guarantees one unit to be 5★/Neo Vision.
- 5th Anniversary Slots de Chocobo – We will receive a FFBE 5th Anniversary Slots Token from the daily login bonus and can use it on this limited-time 5th Anniversary Slots de Chocobo mini-game until August 25. Special rewards available from this mini-game include a Transcension Pearl, a Guaranteed Ticket (4★/5★/NV), Lapis and more.
- Comeback Login Bonus – Lapsed we who return to the game before August 4 will be treated to a special ticket, which will enable them to select a powerful unit of their choice from a pool of available units. We can perform a maximum of 143 free summons using Comeback 10+1 Summon Tickets (3★/4★/5★/NV) if we are Rank 3 and above and have not logged into the game for at least 30 days.
- Developers’ Selection FFBE Unit Popularity Poll – We can vote for their favorite unit, now until July 13. The unit that receives the most votes will receive a new design. Additionally, we will receive in-game rewards based on the total number of votes casted. We can vote for their favorite unit here: https://cp-vote.finalfantasyexvius.com/
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
To don’t miss any latest news about fifth anniversary: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius follow the creators on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.