Indie publishing house United Label is excited to share a brand new animated story trailer for the upcoming epic RPG adventure, Tails of Iron.
Created by indie development team, Odd Bug Studio, and published by United Label, Tails of Iron is an epic RPG Adventure with punishingly brutal, souls-like inspired combat. This deceivingly-beautiful, hand-drawn title is fully narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of Doug Cockle (voice of Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher). As Redgi, heir to the Rat Throne, players must restore your broken Kingdom by banishing the merciless Frog Clan and their ferocious leader, Greenwart.
About Tails of Iron
We explore the deceptively-charming world, we’ll encounter a cast of unique companions, ready to aid them in our adventure. And we’ll need all the help we can get, whether that’s new meal recipes, blueprints to forge deadly weapons and armour, or even a land-chugging, armour plated mole-mobile! From frog zombies to gargantuan grubs and everything in between the Kingdom is awash with danger. To overcome each perilous encounter, we will need to study their opponent’s attacks and react accordingly. Thankfully, there’s a range of deadly abilities on offer, including parry bashes and fatal executions, not to mention ranged attacks with your nifty bow and arrow.
The brand new, fully animated trailer depicts the colorful history of the Rat Kingdom, tracking the age long battle between the race of Rats and their vicious nemesis, the merciless Frogs. Ending on a note of peril, the frog’s vicious leader, Greenwart, has once again invaded with increased vengeance, leaving Redgi to repel the Frog invasion and restore his crumbling Kingdom.
Tails of Iron features:
- Master brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions!
- Explore a vast and treacherous Kingdom, comprising six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets
- Immerse yourself in the compelling story, narrated by the deep, raspy Doug Cockle (voice of Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher)
- Customise your attack style with a vast array of distinct weapons and armour
- Assemble a band of brave companions, ready to aid you on select missions
- Complete side quests to earn additional gold-on-the-side
- Unearth special blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons
- Collect rare ingredients to cook up health-boosting feasts
- Overcome savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals
- Lose yourself in the gorgeous and lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn art style.
Tails of Iron will release on September 17, 2021 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. We can wishlist/pre-order it now by following this link: Tails-of-Iron.