Tails of Iron, the upcoming RPG adventure from indie publishing house United Label, just dropped a new gameplay trailer, revealing several of the game’s stunning environments.
In the Teaser Trailer of ‘Welcome to the Kingdom’ we can witness for the first time Tails of Iron’s punishingly brutal, souls-like inspired combat Narrated by the iconic Doug Cockle (Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher). Doug Cockle’s grisly voice showcases the game’s range of environments along with several of the merciless enemies from Greenwart’s Frog Clan.
About Tails of Iron
In Tails of Iron we take on an epic adventure as Redgi, heir of the Rat Throne. When ferocious frogs invade, Redgi must fight back to save his crumbling kingdom. Endearing companions, intricate combat and customizable gear adorn the compelling story, set in an immersive and explorable lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn world.
- Brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions;
- A vast and treacherous Kingdom, comprising six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets;
- A compelling story, narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of the legendary Doug Cockle;
- Customizable attack styles with a vast array of distinct weapons and armor;
- A range of side quests offering players additional gold-on-the-side;
- Hidden blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons;
- Savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, over sized generals;
- A gorgeous and lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn art style.
Tails of Iron will arrive on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on Sept. 17, 2021. Physical copies can be pre-ordered now at select stores, and includes the Crimson Knight DLC pack, containing:
If you want to know more about Tails of Iron visit my post; https://ourplanet1of1entertainment.com/2021/07/04/rpg-adventure-tails-of-iron/