Embark on the great adventure of Valern, a slave in the hands of a corrupt government, and explore colonized planets as you command your heroes to complete story objectives.
Gray Zone features 2D Artwork and comics that chronicle the story’s progress between missions. The game also contains its own electro-orchestral soundtrack.
As the development of Gray Zone progresses, mission 7 and Skirmish will be integrated into the current chapter of the game. 3 additional chapters will be released as standalone, episodic game content.
- Mixture of some old school and fresh new mechanics.
- Full real-time battles with a ‘tactical pause’ at your service.
- Utilize your team, equipment and environment to get advantage over your enemies.
- Expect diversity in units, weapons, vehicles and more.
- Unique enemies and boss encounters
- Partially destructible environments
- Eye-catching fauna and flora
- Custom vision & elevation system
- Stealth and cover-ups
- Vehicles & machines
To don’t miss any latest news about Gray Zone follow the creators on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok, YouTube and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.