Two Bit Hero is a classic retro Metroidvania that sees us taking on the role of a young hero. The game was the developed by Indie games publisher Plug In Digital and independent development studio ERMedia.
Two Bit Hero is a classic retro metroidvania, that sees us taking on the role of hero. Citizens have been trapped inside a skyscraper and we have to get in, power up, defeat the bad guys, save the people and get out again. But be careful when we encounter a glitch in reality, for it will transport us to a different reality altogether! But perhaps we can use that to our advantage?
- Handcrafted Experience – Nothing is random.
- Explore the Levels: We find secrets and treasures.
- Upgrade our abilities: We will enhance our abilities to defeat our powerfully Bosses and enemies.
- Defeat enemies: We can vanquish the enemies also by using projectiles and Melee attacks.
- Retro look and feel – Includes chiptune music by Trevor Lentz (X-O Planets, Citadale, Neon.Code).
- Easy mode for newcomers to the genre.
- Carefully balanced gameplay – We’ll have to glitch between both realities to progress
- Three different endings.