Kingshunt is an online third person multiplayer PvP title based in a fantasy medieval setting.
The game blends components of tower defense, brutal melee combat, and real-time strategy. With up to six heroes to choose from, we will be able to use characters of all classes that suit their play styles.
Each game consists of two teams of five with set goals of territorial control. One group, the Defenders, consists of the forces of Light and the Attackers consists of the forces of Undead. Each game is set across two intense phases with changing objectives. At the end of each step, a powerful Guardian that protects the tower, as well as hundreds of enemy foes. Both teams must compete against enemy AI, as well as each other, to take control. Kingshunt recently took home two awards at the WN Unreal Dev Contest because of its incredible attention to detail and graphics.
- Guardian Assault Game mode
- Choose from an expanding roster of customizable ranged and melee heroes
- Deep Rune Paths
- A wide selection of Utilities
- Attackers: Fight alongside the undead army, summon minions, destroy enemy structures, defeat the guardian
- Defenders: Build your defenses, protect your structures, eliminate enemy forces, protect the Guardian
Designed as a mix of brawler and hero shooter, Kingshunt fuses viscera ranged and melee combat with strategic depth we spawn AI minions to help them dominate the battlefield, adding an RTS feel to the gameplay. We can select from a roster of unique heroes with their own weapons, skills, and fighting styles. Combatants can also earn Rune points during battles, which we can use to upgrade our character and enhance our chosen playing style.