Rogue Lords stand out with her devilish features. The first roguelike in which we play as the devil, which means we can change some of the game’s rules to our advantage!
We manage our team of famous evil geniuses as they encounter unforeseen events and turn-based combat. Unlock new skills, create powerful synergies and use our powers to turn the situation in our favour at critical moments. Only by collecting ancient artefacts can we finally take our revenge on the Demon Hunters.
Weakened from defeat to the forces of good, we fled the world and sought refuge in hell to survive. Decades later, we have returned with our most faithful Disciples to exact revenge on those wretched Demon Hunters. But the world has changed in our absence. Your enemies have become all-powerful, and the new religion Sanctua Lumen has become very influential. It mercilessly hunts down all those who serve us. To reinstate our hold over the world of humans, we must first regain the strength we previously wielded by taking possession of artifacts with legendary power.
- Create our team of 3 Disciples from Dracula, the Headless Horsemen, Bloody Mary, the White Lady, Lilith, Hecate, Baron Samedi, and Frankenstein and his Creature.
- Each Disciple has their own unique story, abilities and gameplay: combine their skills to create devastating synergies, and deal with the mortals that dare stand in our way.
- Collect souls and exchange them for new skills, upgrades and powerful relics that can strengthen our Disciples.
- Sacrifice some of our health to control the game interface: nothing will stop us – and certainly not the rules imposed on mortals.
- Manipulate the health bars of our Disciples and enemies, optimize status effects to suit our fight tactics, open portals on the map, tip the odds in our favor during events.
- Increase the terror gauge by winning fights and completing interactive events to earn valuable bonuses for our Disciples.
- Complete each event to our liking to reduce the influence of the Sanctua Lumen, give mortals good reason to fear us, and decide the fate of traitors who have allied themselves with our enemies.
The full version of Rogue Lords will be available on PC, Playstation®4, Xbox One und Nintendo SwitchTM at autumn 2021.