The iconic death sport returns with the new video game of fantasy football faithfully using the latest board game rules and new content.
Create your team, then crush, mulch and cheat your way to the top… leaving your opponents in the graveyard.
About Blood Bowl 3
War disappeared in the Old World when the inhabitants decided to resolve their differences by playing the god Nuffle’s sacred sport: Blood Bowl. And yet it is no less bloody than the battlefields it has replaced. Murder, mutilation, cheating, corruption, sorcery and even divine intervention come one after another on the pitch, to the delight of everyone watching!
- Merciless, not brainless – Take charge of a team from amongst the 12 available races, each with unique characteristics, and stop our opponents from advancing by carefully positioning our players. Dodge or mercilessly eliminate whoever gets in our way and reach the end zone to score the decisive touchdown! A rampaging troll might eat a teammate and change the course of a match.
- You’re the boss – Create our team, recruit our players, customize their appearance, emblems and armour, recruit cheerleaders and a coach, then take part in the most ferocious competitions in the Old World. But beware: injuries are commonplace, and it’s more than likely that some of our players will be carried off the field in a body bag.
What is new in Blood Bowl 3
- Based on the official rules of the latest edition of the board game, with new skills and overhauled passing mechanics
- 12 races to choose from including, for the first time in a Blood Bowl video game, the Black Orcs, the Imperial Nobility, the Old World Alliance and the Chaos Renegades
- Fields with special game rules to vary the types of match
- New customization options for your coaches, cheerleaders, teams and every piece of armour worn by our players
- A solo campaign open to all races
- An improved competitive mode with new league management features and an official ladder
- A flexible timer so you are free to organize practice sessions between experienced and rookie players
New solo campaign and competitive modes
An agent has noticed our skills as a coach and decided to finance us and our team, so we can participate in a new Blood Bowl event: the Clash of Sponsors.
- Choice our race to play
- Take on teams sponsored by the most influential parties in the Old World
- See how we stack up against star players who are now the faces of major brands, including the legendary Griff Oberwald
- We will be able to use the team we built during the campaign in any other game mode.
In addition to the campaign and friendly matches against other players or the AI, Blood Bowl 3 has a brand-new competitive mode which lets us compete against players of all levels, from around the world:
- Competitive seasons with an official ladder
- Players can join a league, with new management options and the possibility of creating and configuring our own tournaments the way we want (stadiums, pitches, timing, races, etc.)
- Regular challenges with temporary game modes
The released date of Blood Bowl 3 is September, 2021.
To don’t miss any latest news about Blood Bowl 3 follow the creators on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, YouTube and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.