Zombieland: Headshot Fever rewards skill, speed and accuracy with addictive gameplay, a range of powerful weapons and an exciting new Adrenaline system.
Fans of the hit Zombieland movie franchise can step into VR to join Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus and Little Rock as our four heroes roll up in Silicon Valley to launch a new kind of product; a zombie-killing race course called the Zombieland Invitational.
Since its release on Oculus Quest in March 2021, Zombieland VR: Headshot Fever has:
- Been nominated for ‘VR Game of the Year’ at the 2021 VR Awards
- Received over 340 Oculus Store ratings with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5
- Reached the top ten Oculus sales charts
- Been featured twice in the ‘Games We Love’ section on the Oculus Store
- Won ‘Best Video / Audio’ in the VR category at the 2021 NYX Awards
About Zombieland: Headshot Fever
This VR game combines classic arcade light-gun shooting with split-second racing mechanics. Two quick headshots turn the world slow, giving us more time to rack up combos, get faster times and claw our way to the top of the leaderboards with awesome weapons, powerful upgrades and head-popping, clock-stopping, zombie-killing arcade action!
- Built for VR – Bringing arcade light-gun action back from the dead, and into our home
- Bullet Time – Two headshots in a row make the world slow, use it to our advantage
- Leaderboards – Challenge your friends, beat their times, and climb the global leaderboards
- Weapons – Unlock shotguns, revolvers, and SMGs to set better times
- Upgrades – Improve our weapons with powerful upgrades and perks
- Shooting Range – Increase our skills and train up before taking on the undead
- The Zombieland Invitational – Take on the fastest, most dangerous zombie-killing racecourse ever devised
The SteamVR version also includes two extra levels, giving us a first look at two new levels not seen on other platforms. It also includes the three new levels recently added to the big Kingpin Update on Oculus Quest, fixes, improvements, and more.