The developer is extremely thrilled to announced, that all the initial stretch goals for the Kickstarter campaign to complete the 20-year-old unpublished tactical RPG, Infinity, for Game Boy Color have been reached.
Infinity has now reached 1,439% of its goal due to the support of 1,940 backers! With the accomplishment of all the initial stretch goals, the campaign has been updated with new ones.
Stretch goals to achieve
- Free box protectors – $225K
- Logo with Silkscreen on the back of the PCB – $230K
- Opaque Black cartridge protectors – $240K
- Steam port – $250K
- In-game still artwork – $260K
- In-game still artwork – $262K
- In-game still artwork – $264K
- In-game still artwork – $266K
- In-game still artwork- $268K
- In-game still artwork – $270K
- GBA Enhanced version – $275K
The GBA Enhanced version is a feature where inserted in a Game Boy Advance, the game allows you to access more content. The “GBA Enhanced” mode has only been used by 4 games on GBC so it will make Infinity part of those 5 games with GBA Enhanced mode!
There are 21 days left to end the funding campaign of Infinity.
To don’t miss any latest news about infinity follow
Infinity GBC on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Incube8 Games on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Retro Modding on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.
For more information about this game visit our latest post.