Fans will relive Final Fantasy lV’s timeless story of love and betrayal, alongside dynamic characters and battles, with upgraded pixel graphics and audio as a faithful recreation in the 2D pixel remaster series.
About Final Fantasy IV
The story follows Cecil, a dark knight and captain of the Red Wings, who decides to fight against the tyrannical Kingdom of Baron with his trusted friend and his paramour at his side, and later join forces with Kain the dragoon, Rosa the white mage, Rydia the summoner, and many more skilled allies. Final Fantasy lV set the standard for role-playing games with its diverse cast of characters, deep plot and real-time Active Time Battle (ATB) system, where time moves even during battle, giving us an exciting sense of urgency.
Improvements of Final Fantasy IV
- Universally updated 2D pixel graphics redrawn for modern hardware, featuring iconic Final Fantasy IV character pixel designs created by the original artist and current collaborator, Kazuko Shibuya
- Beautifully rearranged soundtracks, overseen by the original composer, Nobuo Uematsu
- Improved gameplay, including updated controller and touch controls, modernized UI, auto-battle options and more
- Quality-of-life improvements including supplemental extras like the bestiary, illustration gallery, music player and the ability to save at any time
Those who purchase Final Fantasy lV on Steam® by September 23 will receive early purchase bonuses, including three specially rearranged music tracks, two wallpapers, and a 20% discount. These special tracks transition from the iconic original versions to the new arrangements and include:
- The Red Wings (Timelapse Remix)
- Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV (Timelapse Remix)
- Battle 2 (Timelapse Remix)
Final Fantasy lV is now available on Steam® and mobile platforms. All six games within the pixel remaster series are available for purchase as part of the Final Fantasy I-VI Bundle for a further discount.
To don’t miss any latest news about Final Fantasy IV follow the creators on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Steam and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.