Level Zero, a tactical online multiplayer first-person horror game, is available in Early Access on Steam. Level Zero is based on a confrontation between two teams, with a strong emphasis on a terrifying atmosphere.
Real people, real fear. Events unfold on a space station that suffered a disaster due to an attack of hostile creatures.
About Level Zero
Play as the station’s staff and repair the power control systems by finding the parts we need while avoiding the hostile darkness. As monsters, utilise various telepathic abilities to damage electronics in order to eliminate the rest of the station’s surviving personnel.
- Play alone or with friends against other real players in different modes such as 1v1, 2v2, 4v2.
- Large, dark and detailed game location to explore
- Atmospheric graphics that can scare any player
- A system of randomization of items and screamers, which will make each round a unique horror experience
- Immersive sound design that captures the entire atmosphere of a gloomy and destroyed space station
Level Zero will be released in Early Access. The full version of the game will include map expansions, new and improved male and female characters, as well as new monsters, more random events, and screamers to improve the atmosphere among other features.