Retro publisher Incube8 Games, games producer Spacebot Interactive, and indie developer Hadrian Lin, announced that we can pre-order the physical cartridge of The Year After, for the Nintendo Game Boy Color.
Story about The Year After
We are an invisible stranger. Time moves freely around us, as seasons pass and characters age. A family prepares for a particularly harsh winter, whose tidings will echo throughout their lives.
About The Year After
The Year After is a short narrative experience for the Game Boy Color. Observe characters as they traverse through their lives, checking in periodically as our presence becomes increasingly felt. We won’t remain a stranger for long or perhaps we were never a stranger, to begin with. The game is rated for a general audience, and will be available as a limited collectors edition.
Collector’s Edition Includes
- Limited edition sealed box
- Clear black game cartridge
- Clear cartridge protector
- Game manual
- The Year After stickers sheet
- Silkscreened PCB with artwork on the back side
- Game soundtrack on CD and digital download2x
- The Year After enamelled pinGame poster
- Exclusive paperback Dev Log
- Numbered certificate of authenticity
- Limited to 250 numbered copies
- 2D Pixel Art style
- Narrative focused gameplay
- Developed using GB Studio
- Supported Languages: English
- Fully compatible with all Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance handhelds
To don’t miss any latest news about The Year After follow Incube8 Games on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the official website, Retro Modding on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, Spacebot Interactive on: Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and the official website, Hadrian Lin on: itch.io and Twitter or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.