Keyword: A Spider’s Thread will be launching on Steam, today. We play a father, who search after his missing daughter.
Although the game graphic doen’t look decent, the best part of the game is the design of the puzzle – by using hacking social accounts to reveal the story, mixing future cyberpunk world setting and Buddhism philosophy, providing a non-stop immersive gaming experience.
Keyword: A Spider’s Thread is a narrative thriller where you’ll depend on skills of logical deduction, hacking, and social engineering to solve challenging puzzles as the only means of finding your missing daughter. Play as Guo, a father with a complex past, who must use all the tools at his disposal to find his daughter, Sala.
Solve the problems as we would do in real life, hack into emails and social media, and dive into the dark web to find our daughter’s whereabouts, all the while uncovering secrets within our own home. Use binoculars to spy into the homes of neighbors, discover lurking enemies, and look over the city of Toronto to find important clues and put the pieces together.
Straddle the line between reality and the game as we depend on our natural intuition to guide us to our next step. With no dialogue prompts revealing answers it will be up to us to save Sala. Get lost in time loops as we discover if our past is all an illusion, or if it really is as we remember.
- Set in the near-future of 2048 in a city inspired by Toronto, Keyword merges cyberpunk with traditional Chinese aesthetic, creating an eerie and immersive environment
- Utilize binoculars to tap into your investigative side and uncover if people are who they say they are
- Immersive soundtrack that mirrors the emotional tone of the gameplay by Seycara Music and Arts
- Travel through time loops, changing our view on reality and evaluating if forgiveness is always possible
- Reconsider the consequences and impact of sharing our data and information online
- Gripping and thought-provoking narrative written by Future Science Fiction Master Award winner Jiangshan
- Three difficulty modes that let us decide the level of challenge we willing to take on with a flexible hint system if we get stuck
There is a demo version of Keyword: A Spider’s Thread currently available on Steam for free. The demo version will allow players to enjoy a 30 mins-like experience of the game.
To don’t miss any latest news about Keyword: A Spider’s Thread follow the creators on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Discord, Steam and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.