Knockout City, the team-based dodgeball title from Velan Studios and EA Originals, starts Season 3 – H @ CKeD for players worldwide. Season 3 brings the end of the game to a disused prison yard on the coast.
Dodgeball Hooligans When & Make their way around the world while getting hacked By Z3R0. An All Seeing Eye Watching TVs, Billboards & Even Hooligans Outfits. The new season gives us the opportunity to explore who or what Z3R0 is. In addition, the third season introduces the Rowdy Pass, with which the end of the game can level up and unlock exclusive objects, in order to then present us on the field.
All new gameplay content for Knockout City Season 3 at a glance:
- Four New Playlists and Events – Dodgeball Hooligans will discover new modes and surprises for existing modes as the season progresses. At these events we can win Holobux, EP or event tickets, which can be used in the event shop to buy cosmetic items.
- New weekly crew contracts with 18 new and non-binding crew rewards – the end of the game can examine the new cosmetic crew item “Crew horn”. The set of unique and wild horns will sound in the match intro sequences when the vehicle comes into the picture. There are also new weekly Rowdy Pass contracts as well as new training units and training contracts.
- A new map: Prison Blast – Some security systems are still online in this abandoned prison yard. Spotlight drones patrol the prison, and any rowdies in their field of vision trigger a security cannon that appears and fires a cage ball at the players. These mechanics can be used to gain an advantage. The cage ball can be caught and used against the opposing team.
- All-New Rowdy Pass – Starting in Season 3, Street Rank is no longer the only way to level up, unlock exclusive cosmetic items, and stand out in the field. The Rowdy Pass has 100 levels with unique rewards that can be unlocked by playing. Game Enders Level up as they complete games, earn experience points, and end Rowdy Pass contracts. Every week there are 6 new weekly Rowdy Pass contracts, the progress of which is shown in the game. With each level you climb, exclusive new cosmetic items, crew vehicles, energy drinks, style chips, Holobux and more are unlocked.
- Additional New Content – Season 3 also brings a new Energy Drink, Player Voices, Chonky Locations, Bundles, Store Items, and more to the game.
A new crew vehicle for season 3 also includes in five different styles:
Legendary – ghost rider
Epic – tech bike
Rarely – Boba bikers
Rare – crypto choppers
Rarely – barracuda