NACON announced that the Revolution X Pro Controller, the official wired controller for competitive gaming on Xbox, will be released on October 13th. It can now be pre-ordered in stores at the recommended retail price of $109.90.
Both NACON’s own expertise and feedback from the community were used for the Revolution X, which was designed for competitive gaming on Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and Windows PC. After extensive development in cooperation with Microsoft, the Revolution X will be the first eSport controller from NACON for the new generation of consoles, offering new functions and expanding the limits of customization with a comprehensive, dedicated app.
The design of the Revolution X Pro controller offers even the most demanding gamers the necessary comfort and low latency when gaming. All the functions of an Xbox controller are housed in the solid design – including the new share button, haptic feedback triggers and a headphone jack optimized for voice chat. Both sticks of the Revolution X are characterized by the possibility of varying their deflection with a series of exchangeable shafts. Multiple concave and convex thumb sticks are also included to enable all types of gameplay.
On the back of the controller there are four shortcut buttons with optimized ergonomics for a competitive advantage in the game. The structured grip surfaces offer an optimal hold even after long use. The weight can be customized by inserting optional weights in the hidden compartments in the handles of the controller. The Revolution X Pro Controller, all its accessories and the three-meter-long, detachable USB-C cable can be easily stowed and transported in the bag supplied.
Individuality with the Revolution X app
The Revolution X app is available free of charge in the Microsoft Store for Xbox and Windows PC and reveals the controller’s full potential. The extensive, easy-to-use menus allow us to customize numerous options to create specialized game profiles. These include settings for the entire key assignment, reaction curve and dead zone for both sticks, trigger sensitivity, reversal of the stick axis, four- or eight-way D-pads, settings for the four vibration motors and even the lighting effects of the right stick. All parameters can be set individually. There is also the option of using setups suggested by NACON for different types of games. There is space for up to four game profiles in the internal memory of the Revolution X Pro controller.
Dolby Atmos for Headphones – Multidimensional audio precision
So that everyone who uses the Revolution X can completely immerse themselves in their favorite gaming worlds, NACON is cooperating with Dolby Atmos to integrate the Dolby Atmos for Headphones technology into the Revolution X. For this, the Revolution X simply has to be connected to the Xbox Series X | S , Xbox One or PC to experience Dolby Atmos surround sound with any wired or wireless stereo headset (installation of the Dolby Atmos app required).
In addition to Dolby Atmos for Headphones, the Revolution X app offers an equalizer for additional audio settings to adapt the sound to the game, adjust the gain of the microphone and activate the noise suppression for the chat.
Special features of the Revolution X Pro controller:
- Designed for Xbox: Officially licensed, wired controller for Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.
- The potential of the Revolution X: Everyone can use their full potential with the professional, ergonomic and patented Revolution X sticks, which offer precision and flexibility for all types of games.
- Optimized comfort: A selection of concave and convex heads as well as various shafts can be placed on the sticks to easily change their grip and sensitivity. Both handles have concealed weight compartments for a tailor-made gaming experience.
- Revolution X app: Available free of charge in the Microsoft Store for Xbox and Windows 10 PC. With the app, up to four game profiles for each game type can be created and saved directly in the controller.
- Dolby Atmos® for Headphones: With the Dolby Atmos® app, the power of Dolby Atmos® can be used in games. To do this, the app simply has to be downloaded and any headset or headphones connected to the controller in order to use precise audio to your own advantage in every competition.
The NACON Revolution X Pro Controller will appear on October 13 at the recommended retail price of $109.90.
To don’t miss any latest news about NACON Revolution X Pro Controller follow the developer on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.