Independent games publisher Render System Games will be releasing their tactical turn-based strategy game, Tactical Combat Department on Steam, October 14.
Tactical Combat Department is a game inspired by Swat games. You command a special intervention squad that intervenes in various situations and environments.
About Tactical Combat Department
In Tactical Combat Department, civilians and armed suspects have certain morale and react to the stimuli around them. We can force the opponent to cooperate and choose from an intense dynamic action such as blasting doors or kicking them in.
- The game is inspired by Swat games with turn-based tactics
- Turn-based action with classic action points
- Random generated position of enemies
- You can arrest suspects or civilians
- Psychology and morale
- Realistic fog of war based on unit’s field of view
Tactical Combat Department will be firstly available on Steam Early Access where it will remain for approximately 6 months. The full version will include new locations and environments, night missions, and more enemy types.