Satoshi’s Games announced that its greatly anticipated Battle Royale game mode for Light Nite, the first Bitcoin micro-rewards and Bitcoin NFTs third-person shooter game, has finally been implemented.
It is now available for the thousands of early-access owners that are enjoining the Beta Phase of the game. Developed and published by Satoshi’s Games, Light Nite has been available since April 2020 when the first build for a Singleplayer mode was published and marketed mainly to the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets and communities.
About Light Nite
Light Nite is a multiplayer third-person shooter with in-game Bitcoin rewards and a minimalistic low-poly & cartoonish design, offering several game modes including a Battle-Royale game mode in a playtoearn scheme. Bitcoin micro-transactions add a new level of interaction within the game. Currently, we can earn as we play in casual mode and withdraw using a Lightning Network wallet
The game features:
- Bitcoin as in-game currency: using the satoshi, the smallest part of the Bitcoin, Light Nite offers us a real value for anything we do in-games: achievements, wins and other actions in the game are rewarded with Bitcoin.
- Ranked and playtoearn game modes: We can enjoy a classical ranked mode based on ELO or a playtoearn mode where we can get more Bitcoin or NFTs from other players for deathmatch, team deathmatch, and Battle Royale.
- NFTs for most in-game items: most in-game gear like character skins and accessories, weapons skins, and others are NFTs that are tradable in Elixir.APP market and users are already trading thousands monthly. This means items have a strong real value that we will be able to increase as we win battles while decreasing scarcity, and then trade to cash out our profits in a public marketplace. Today assets can already be withdrawn to a Liquid-supported wallet and transferred to any other player.
Light Nite is available as Early Access, a new Platform developed by Satoshi’s Games that allow us:
- Leverage our years of playtime into a Bitcoin wallet
- Cash-out in-game gear and skins inventories
- Secure uniqueness of in-game items through a scarcity system enabled by its tokenization system: no unlimited editions of skins, all of them accounted for
- Use an NFT Marketplace, allowing us to trade items from any of the games in the platform, directly with other players