The Infinity Kickstarter campaign has wrapped up, with 3458 backers coming together to raise $370,823.04!
Having hit 2317% of the funding goal, this has allowed for a total of twenty stretch goals to be unlocked, including enhanced ports for Steam and Nintendo Switch; localization for French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, and German; and both an in-game and arranged soundtrack piece composed by Yuzo Koshiro. This ultimately goes to show that the interest in retro gaming is strong; a Game Boy Color game that was canceled 20 years ago – as it was designed for a console that was seen as outdated – is today able to interest over 3000 backers.
- Unique tactical battle system
- A detailed world with over 50 explorable areas
- The option to alternate at any time between “Wait” and “Action” battle modes, with 4 different speeds
- A rich and complex plot that goes above and beyond what you would expect from an 8-bit portable RPG
- Around 20 hours of gameplay
- 6 playable characters, each with their own specialties
- An elaborate script with more than 3,000 lines of dialogue and 20,000 words (Longer than Final Fantasy II, and comparable to Dragon Warrior III)
- Advanced graphical techniques that make the most of the humble Gameboy Color hardware
- Ultra-customizable text window color gradient
To don’t miss any latest news about infinity follow
Infinity GBC on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Incube8 Games on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Retro Modding on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.
For more information about this game visit our latest post.