Predict Edumedia is proud to announced their release of The Spirit of Europe – Origins . This Game is a free, educational single-player jRPG game with a philosophical flavor. It will be available for download on PC via Steam and itch.io.
Embody a fragment of the mythical Europa and travel through history from the ancient times to the Renaissance, through the realm of thoughts and emotions, where spirits fight for supremacy over human consciousness. Experience a humanistic metaphor of historical events as we know them, possess over a hundred characters, drive their actions and witness their consequences in pivotal events of Europe’s past.
Key aspects of the game
Experience history with a twist: The perspectives of Gods, personalized virtues and vices are different from those of mere mortals in the spirit world the developer has built inspired by archetypal stories, western philosophy and core principles which the modern western society is built on: peace, democracy, rule of law, freedom, tolerance, pluralism – and they let us discover the rest.
Discover the forging of Europe & the birth of the western ethos: Possess any mortal, be it a mere commoner or a great figure of history. Drive their actions and learn about their way of life, beliefs, fears and hopes, aspirations and ambition – and we may be surprised at what we uncover.
Assemble our troops & manage our resources: Gain influence with the living and inspire them to build the great edifices we know today. Gather the souls of defeated vices and use them to summon allies from among those fallen throughout the ages. Augment them with godly essences for they will be our shield against the forces that seek our undoing – and we will witness how the bitterest foes can become allies.
By our hand shall history be made: Be the invisible hand that forges Europe’s history as we know it: from the ancient times of Classical Greece, throughout the glory of the Roman Empire, the tumult of its fall, the chaos that followed and the bonds formed in the Middle Ages. Our journey through Europe will only end once it’s reborn – or will it?
History is not a dusted piece on a cold shelf, it is evidence of a vibrant humanity, with its all too familiar waltz of good and evil.
- Historically accurate educational content;
- Two realms: the spirit realm and the material one;
- Possession system, allowing you to take control of any NPC;
- Economy and building system used to upgrade and recruit units;
- Disciples II-inspired, tactical, turn-based combat;
- A deeply philosophical, fictional story-line involving gods, virtues, vices, concepts and thoughts, manifested as spirits;
- Over 15 hours of gameplay;
- 58 combat units with over 50 unique abilities;
- Over 240 NPCs to interact with, from ancient Greece to the 12th century European Renaissance;
- 13 unique maps offering over 20 quests;
- Possess & explore the world with over 240 characters, from mere commoners to great figures of European history.
To don’t miss any latest news about The Spirit of Europe – Origins follow the creators on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, Steam, itch.io and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment.