The Kickstarter campaign by the one-man developer studio Greenboy Games to fund ‘The Shapeshifter 2’ for GameBoy has unlocked its sixth stretch goal at a total of $75,000 USD.
Thanks to the support of 697 backers,The Shapeshifter 2 has exceeded the expectations of Greenboy Games after collecting more than 1000% of its original objective.
‘The Shapeshifter 2’ will now contain a special bonus stage “The Pirate’s Duel” which will be included in the final game. With 7 days to end the funding campaign, the next stretch goal for $86k USD will be the inclusion of two full new chapters: “The Forest of Talking Trees” and “The Train”.
The Shapeshifter 2 is the first of its kind and only game for GameBoy that has two cartridges and choose your own adventure game mechanics. Like the ‘Choose your own adventure’® books, the game not only has multiple endings but also has multiple completely different stories from the beginning to the end depending on our own choices.
- New Game Boy game in cartridge format
- Lead Elliot in a fantasy adventure in which we can turn into the animals we touch and save the elven world from the wizard’s spell.
- More than 4 hours of gameplay.
- Animated pixel-art graphics.
- Music composed by Cesc Mozota and Oscar Latorre
- Game Boy version compatible with all Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and GameBoy Advance handhelds.
To don’t miss any latest news about The Shapeshifter 2 follow the creators on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, TickTok, YouTube, Twitch, Kickstarter and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment. For more information about this game visit our latest post.