Electronic Arts announced that Update 3.1 of Battlefield 2042 will go live today. In a new blog post, the development team addressed a number of updates, in addition to game balance changes and general improvements.
Here is a summary of the key changes to be expected
- Bullet hit registration improvements
- Balancing changes for projectile dispersion and recoil
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could appear invisible to enemies
- Fixed several bugs related to grenades and rocket launchers
- Menu flow improvements for Xbox players to make it easier to disable cross-play
- Multiple audio enhancements to intensify the overall sound experience, with an emphasis on clarity, distance, and directional perception
- Other balancing changes to the 30mm, 40mm and 57mm cannons of ground vehicles to reduce their effectiveness against infantry
To don’t miss any latest news about Battlefield 2042 follow the creators on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Battlefield Direct Communications and the official website or subscribe Our Planet of Entertainment. For more information about this game visit our latest post.