Video game publishers SelectaPlay, andTeam 17 and independent game developers NEXT Studios the physical version of Crown Trick should have be released on December 10, but the developers postponed the release of the game to the December 17 for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
The collector edition of Crown Trick will contain the original game, the DLC, a set of postcards, and the original soundtrack.
The territories where it will be launched are Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the UK, and France.
About Crown Trick
Crown Trick is an animated rogue-like RPG adventure characterized by turn-based combat and skill-item interactive strategy. Master the elements to defeat enemies and uncover the mysteries of this underground world.
Story of Crown Trick
We play as ‘Elle’, a young girl caught up in the chaos of the world of nightmares as the seams between dreams and reality are breaking down! We must dive headfirst into the quest to restore balance and bring down the evil Vlad alongside our trusty if sardonic Crown companion.
Crown Trick has been published worldwide by Team17 which is critically acclaimed for publishing great indie games such as Overcooked, Narita Boy, and Blasphemous. The game also received 78 and 80 Metacritic review scores on Playstation 4 and Switch respectively.
The collector’s edition of Crown Trick gives us quality content as SelectaPlay has a wide range of experience in these types of editions, such as the Blasphemous Collectors Edition (#1 sales at its launch in Spain 2020) and Fighting Legends SNK.
- A totally new approach to strategy roguelike gameplay;
- Synchronous turn-based combat, where each move is full of possibilities and each battle is a challenge;
- Explore the atmospheric dungeons of different settings and try our best to survive until the end;
- Build our own unique combat style and choose from the variety of 40+ active skills, 60+ passive abilities, 30+ usable items, 170+ special relics;
- Slay 100+ different monsters wielding 9 unique types of weapons or up to 120+ individual weapons in total;
- Dare to challenge more than 10+ powerful bosses;
- Solve 60+ mysterious challenges and puzzles;
- Experience randomly generated dungeons, weapons, relics, items, and challenges each time we start our journey;
- Reveal all the secrets and find the truth hidden behind the Nightmare Realm.