The exciting 3D adventure game, Kulebra and the Souls of Limbo, now has a free playable demo available on Steam and Itchio. We’ll meet a various of characters in Limbo, good and bad characters.
Kulebra and the Souls of Limbo is a game where we’ll meet the many good and not-so-good folks of Limbo, a place where souls with deep regrets are cursed into repeating the same day on a loop.
We play as Kulebra, a dead snake with a heart of gold that wakes up in Limbo. He embarks on a quest to find his purpose while sharing his light with the residents in hopes of helping them as well.
The demo contains a 1.5 to 2 hour-long adventure for you to have fun with and get a taste of what this game is about.
- Explore and interact with the world to gather clues and items that will help us open doors in our quest (figuratively and literally).
- A game that will reward us for interacting with the world, paying attention to details, and connecting the dots.
- Full of characters with their own quirks, side stories, and schedules that bring life to this world despite most of them being very dead.
- An in-game day, dusk, and night cycle that will change the world and characters, ending with the curse that resets the souls of Limbo back to the start.
- A notebook will keep track of important details for us, so we can’t blame me if we weren’t paying attention.
- Confront the dark souls attempting to put out our light; Overcome our challenges that will test everything we’ve learned in this journey.
- Bilingual! This game supports the English and Spanish languages.
- A 1.5 to 2 hour-long fulfilling adventure with a beginning and end! (To be continued in the full release)
- And many secrets are hidden away for us to find.