Pet Project Games is excited to announce the official trailer for highly anticipated horror co-op FPS Ripout, launching on PC (on Steam and Epic Games Store) in 2022.
Powered by Unreal Engine, Ripout explores humanity’s fight for survival thousands of miles away from Earth in the not-so-distant future.
Ripout is an upcoming online co-op horror FPS with elements of sci-fi. The game features procedurally generated missions with scaling difficulty, a living Pet Gun that accompanies us and engages in combat against alien mutants, weapon and player customization, and much more. All of this is available against the backdrop of spaceships that are home to some of the most dangerous creatures. We need to fight our way through these spaceships, undertake missions, and try to be one step ahead of humanity’s number one enemy.
- Online Co-Op Shooter – Embark on a variety of missions and explore derelict ships alone or in teams.
- High Enemy variety – Fight a wide variety of mutants and monsters on our adventures. Exploit their weaknesses and survive or die trying.
- Reconfigurable Monsters – Face off against enemies capable of reconfiguring and strengthening their bodies with rogue technology and other, smaller monsters.
- Living Pet Weapon – Use our Living Pet Weapon’s Gun Mode to blast our enemies or unleash it in its Pet Form to sever their body parts and harness the power of their biotech ourselves.
- Weapon Modifications and Character Classes – Customize your weapon and choose between multiple character specializations to find the perfect mix for our playstyle.
- Quick, Action-Packed Missions – Ripout’s action-packed 10–20-minute missions are perfect for both short and longer play sessions.
- Procedurally Generated Levels – Ripout’s procedurally generated levels offer near-endless replayability and ensure us to get a unique experience every time we play.
- Scalable Difficulty – Ripout’s difficulty will scale based on the number of players in the game, ensuring equally challenging gameplay for teams of all sizes.