Independent game developers The Droplet Studio is released a free playable demo of Song Of The Prairie, a farm simulation game on Steam. The Free to Play Demo will be valid until Feb 28th.
Song Of The Prairie allows us to explore farms, stories, and all the DIY fun. We can enjoy a simple life of farming, clearing land, breeding animals, and fishing or vigorously construct the town, recruit more people to join the town, and decorate the town.
In Song Of The Prairie, there won’t be any restrictions on our behaviors. What kind of life we experience depends entirely on us. Take action, this land is waiting for our exploration and construction.
- Free cultivation – We can grow more than 40 kinds of fruits and vegetables in different seasons freely.
- Fun and magical animals – Many magical animals live on this land, such as cows who grow stripes of the fruits after eating them, and even produce milk with a certain fruit flavor.
- DIY fun – We can customize the look of our character, match our favorite clothes at will, freely choose and change our favorite profession, and create a unique character.
- Construction and destruction – Layout public facilities, change architectural styles, build farms, and destroy scene content.
- Love and marriage – Try to make friends with the residents of the town. Each resident has a different personality and skill. We can get to know some of them better by dating.
- Huge Plants – The plant fruits and vegetables are famous for their gigantic size. There are more than 60 kinds of plants that can be planted, including different types of vegetables, flowers, fruits, etc.
For now, Song Of The Prairie is only available on Steam, but in the future, it will be on Switch and Playstation.