Independent game developer Black March Studios is released a free-to-play demo of Crimson Tactics: The Rise of The White Banner on Steam. The Game brings new improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
Crimson Tactics: The Rise of The White Banner is a classical turn-based tactical RPG set in a medieval high fantasy world. It has an action-packed mature political story on the continent of Xenthania.
About Crimson Tactics: The Rise of The White Banner
The kingdom of Wendalle is peaceful but divided. Experience the fate of an entire kingdom when it faces a new and devastating threat- an invasion by a strong and fanatic empire. Crimson Tactics is strongly influenced by games like Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre, and yet it stands on its own as a worthy spiritual successor to those classics.
- A complex class system with over twenty-five classes.
- We can choose and use over two hundred abilities.
- Recruit story characters with unique classes, weapons, and abilities.
- Combat features an extensive weapon system where we can mix and match from hundreds of different kinds of weapons for a more epic experience.
- A unique mounting system that has mounts ranging from horses to dragons, with each having its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Battles take place on grid-based maps.