Coromon is a refreshing take on the monster taming genre set in a charming pixel-art world. By introducing elements from the JRPG genre to the monster taming formula, Coromon becomes the best of both worlds.
Experience a lengthy and compelling story, face off against powerful bosses, and puzzle your way through a variety of challenging dungeons.
Coromon started as an idea back in 2014. The Two Ridiculously Ambitious Guys worked hard on this idea, to get to the state the game is in now. A complete game, being made by a skilled team of programmers and designers. When we begun the project, we constantly thought about all the things we liked in oldskool games, and tried to bring them all into one big game. Inspired by games like Pokémon, Golden Sun and Zelda, Coromon thrives to combine the best of those worlds, and deliver a whole new, but nostalgic game experience to the mobile, desktop and TV platforms.
- A compelling story with an interesting plot.
- Difficulty levels for an extra challenge.
- Epic boss battles to test your skills.
- Challenging puzzles to solve.
- Stat customisation: customise your Coromon to match your playstyle.
- Character customisation to create the perfect look for your character.
- Monster stat customization
- 120+ animated Coromon.
- Unique regions to explore, each in its own theme.
- Beautiful pixelart visuals.
- Original soundtrack with 50+ tracks.
- Multiple saveslots and autosave functionality.
- Full controller support.
The Platforms for Coromon are Steam PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, tvOS, Android, Android TV and it will be available in the first Quarter of 2022. You can already play the Demo on Steam.