The rage-inducing, physics-based platformer with a pun-laden narrator, was rolling out of Early Access on Steam on July 21st.
About Goop Loop
In Goop Loop, we play as a piece of goop stuck in a loop. All we can do is jump and stick to make the loop roll using physics.
Goop Loop allows us to aim our jump and have some air control, it’s a matter of being patient and clever in order to build up enough momentum to get over hills and other obstacles.
The full version of Goop Loop features a cinematic intro that totally clarifies the origin of the goop, unlock able loops and goop colors, improved art assets, and tons of new lines of dialogue.
- Roll the loop up hills, over gaps, and other obstacles.
- Be encouraged/entertained/enraged by my narration as you attempt to reach the top.
- Fall back down and lose a bunch of progress, probably.
- Question your life choices.
- Discover new goop colors.