Independent game publisher Aoepuls has launched new updates. For the sci-fi action puzzle game, Monobot on Steam.
Monobot is a 2D physics-based puzzle platformer where you take control of Monobot, a small entity caught up in a hostile world set in a dark, distant future. You must guide Monobot through his solo journey, unraveling puzzles to uncover the buried secrets of this dystopian world.
With the help of player feedback, Monobot has been updated. Players can now cycle through the user interface button list, there are improved visual effects for two MOD skills, switch their selected target while using the arm skills, and some minor bugs fixed.
- Explore a dark world filled with killer robots set on destroying non-conforming bots
- Solve puzzles to unlock pathways, discover powerful upgrades, and uncover the dark story of what happened to humanity
- Upgradeable powered robotic arm to overcome obstacles within the desolate future
- Use artificial gravity to help Monobot traverse areas of the planet
- Collect communication logs to decipher a grand story of humanity’s rise and fall
- Explore the world created with a rich and beautiful handcrafted cinematic art style
- 7 chapters of a vast world filled with puzzles, stealth, and danger
- Alternate endings depending on gameplay choices made
In addition, Monobot publishers have introduced a two-week discount sale for players to enjoy to the max. The sale launched on August 9th (Pacific Time: 17:00) and has a limited-time discount of 38% off